May 29, 2009

Relinquished.

Today is the first day of summer vacation for me. It is already 4:00 in the afternoon and after having woken up at 11:00 has failed to accomplish very much. I have plenty of cleaning and organzing to do, as well as studying for the last four Cambridge exams. Bummer.

I guess it's okay though. I spent from five to ten last night partying it up with Nikki, Puja, Aniesa and Swanny. Oh, and Joy was there, too. I recognized this one kid as he stood in line for this gigantic inflatable water slide and asked if he knew who I was. [Probably made it really awkward, I know.]
When he said, "you're from my elementary school" he was right, but it felt like such an understatement. Had that much changed? Could he have truly forgotten that we had spent three whole years in the same class and were, in some twisted way, friends? I even have his picture on my dresser mirror for Crissake! I felt rejected, and upon walking into one of activity rooms I swore he pointed at my face and said something I didn't catch. An insult? I don't even know.

Regardless of that situation, I had a pretty awesome time. I don't think I was ever truly dry and I have brusies and scratches from racing through obstacle courses and participating in this intense tug-of-war. Besides, I got to see and hang out with my best friend whom I hadn't seen a month or two. That's always a plus.

I haven't stopped my Photography Passion Week. Tell me what you think!

Wednesday


Thursday


Friday

3 comments:

  1. =o I need to get a camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til the holidays! We still have our finals, they're starting next week, and I'm drilling my mind off in Geography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the unleashed '09 picture!

    Thanks for visiting =]

    ReplyDelete