August 09, 2010

This is the beginning of the end.

This was my outfit for today, the first day of school.
(dress - charlotte russe, cardigan - kohl's, black bike shorts - target, shoes - forever 21, necklace - modcloth, belt - kohl's.)

My first day as a high school junior was not extraordinary, but, being the nerd I am, I definitely did have fun.
I wish I had nickel for every time the teachers said, "you're in college, now," when that is only partially true.
I would write more if on my darn space bar wasn't being a jerk.
You see, I tried to fix it and yet I only managed to make it worse, if not ruined entirely.
Yeah...

Well, I hope everyone is still enjoying their summers!

8 comments:

  1. Really a cool belt. Like the floral too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that outfit, the colours make my insides melt. :)

    And just out of interest, what age is 'high school junior' in America, as we don't have that over here in England; we just have years, like Year Seven, Year Eleven, etc...I'm fifteen and will be going into Year Eleven in September.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man that sucks. In a once-the-novelty-wears-off-school-is-gonna-suck-so-bad kind of way. But it's awesome that you had fun!

    I hate how every year they tell us all we're doing is preparing for the next grade/school. It's like b*tch, I'm not there now. Shut up. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. While retaining the security of my sexuality, I do want to say that is one great belt...

    And please, all I have for classes my Senior year are AP courses. NOW I might as well be in college...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reallllly like your outfit :) Just sayin'. I can't believe it's already back to school for you! How does it feel being a junior, haha? Ha, that's kind of funny, the word verification is "junier".. close enough.

    I hope your space bar decides to cooperate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe everyone is going back to school already! I have a month of summer left! I wish I was in college whenever the teachers pull that line on me.
    -indigo
    ps. I AM actually heading over to RISD (it is actually the main reason for our detour into providence. Ah college tours, college tours)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit!!
    Oh has school already begun for you? In Belgium, we all go back to school the first September.
    But maybe your holidays started earlier.

    xoxo Sophie

    ReplyDelete