September 28, 2010

Flood.

It's been raining almost non-stop this whole afternoon/evening/night. Though it was much needed precipitation, it was too gloomy outside.

I feel like there's a tremendous amount of ketchup to be done on this blog. You know, to bring it up to speed. I'm afraid I can't mustard the energy to talk about every little thing that's gone on. I'm making pitifully bad buns. (Heh heh heh.)

Thanks everyone for the reassurance that I'm not a terrible artist! I appreciate the support.

I keep hoping things will calm down so I can breathe. I also want cooler weather. Yesterday, I wore a beret to try to celebrate fall.

8 comments:

  1. it's been all icky and gloomy out for the past few days here, too. it definitely puts a damper on the mood.

    I LOVE YOUR WONDERFUL WONDERFUL PUNS :D

    breathe. deep breaths. in and out.
    i like your beret. and i'm jealous of your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate your art teacher. I do. Also, I happen to like puns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it would rain here. We've been getting lots of dark clouds, but they never seem to want to open up.
    Why oh why must I live in the desert...

    ReplyDelete
  4. if anything, berets only celebrate the fact that the french would have lost every single war they've been involved in since the 1800's if someone hadn't come to their rescue...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. ketchup.

    my word verification today is "comshnax". i wish that was a real word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's raining here too all the time. I hate it !
    Lovely picture by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah you are so darn punny! And your beret is FTW^2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey so maybe could you check out this cool band I' helping promote? They're Dear Christie and they're really good. http://www.myspace.com/dearchristie
    That's where you can hear their music. They're still starting out so it's pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete