March 27, 2011

Artsy and crafty.

I was told to make a creative "about me" collage on a CD this past Friday.
This project reminded me of another about me collage I did last school year for art class.
I realize how much I've changed since August 2009.
Honestly, it feels like ages ago.

So far this spring break I have:
  • bought the sandals
  • planned a beach day with Emilia
  • watched neither Becoming Jane or Starter for 10 for the millionth time (Ag, I still can't decide.)
  • read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and liked it a lot, unlike this lady on Goodreads, Snorkle, who apparently loathed it
  • worked on my glass mosaic
  • finished the required online drug and alcohol course in order to obtain my learner's permit (now only the official test to go!)
  • beat my older brother in tennis (6-2, 6-0, 5-7)
  • had a successful car wash with my varsity tennis teammates
  • gotten an awkward foot tan thanks to the aforementioned car wash
  • watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and decided the book was better
What have you been up to, friends?

2 comments:

  1. I SAW THAT ON FACEBOOK AND THOUGHT IT LOOKED SO COOL! And I still do now, too. :D That is just a really neat idea and it turned out great.

    Your spring break sounds like it has been relatively successful so far, hehe! I've seen the Nick & Norah movie but have yet to read the book, even though it's been on my to do list for forever... I really will have to sometime soon!

    My entire day was spent basically doing absolutely nothing, which is the way I actually prefer my Sundays to be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been up to making tiny art. For tiny people.

    And I remember doing a flip-flop collage in english as a freshman! No matter what, I'll always have a special place in my heart for collages.

    ReplyDelete