May 06, 2011

Coming to the end.

I have no homework for the rest of the school year! Sadly, everything else from here on on out is revision for my 11 AICE exams. Why yes, the next two weeks will be pure chaos and stress.

Actually, I'm trying to be chill about it all. Getting worked up over it just wastes time and instead I'll spend the time I can to study.

I am going to do my best. I am going to let everything I know pour out of my head and onto the paper. I am going to write two successful compositions (each three pages). I am going to follow all other directions. I am going to not let math scare me. I am going to check my math for stupid errors. I am going to read my biology lab carefully. I am going to check off steps in the procedure as I complete them. I am going to pass.

Sorry that turned into a self-confidence boosting speech about this coming week, but I definitely needed it.

Have a good weekend!

P.S. Lizzi and Natalie: I'm sure you both kicked the APUSH exam's butt! :D

6 comments:

  1. That picture accurately describes me at midnight last night attempting to last minute cram, haha. Good luck studying for your final exams! Except I know you are super duper smart so I'm sure you don't actually need luck that much, hehe. :) And thanks! I hope I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    You are so smart the test scorers won't even know what to do! Kick those AICE exams exams in the butt! You're going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy for no homework! Good luck on those essays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'LL DO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You can do it, we believe in you ;)

    ReplyDelete