February 21, 2013

Snippets.

Hello, friends!  Historically, February is the month I rarely blog and sadly this year seems no different.  I've finally settled into my new class and work schedule and there's not a week day I'm not busy.  To wet your appetite, I will say there are new and exciting projects I will divulge in the future.

Wishing: 
I wasn't sick.

Listening:
I've been hearing lots of new music! 
Now that I've located scanners at my college,
you can expect another playlist post.
Most currently, however,
I am jamming to Nicole's radio show.

Lusting:
After this T-shirt.
Just, I want it.

Waiting:
To take my Spanish test.
For it to be warmer.

Thinking:
About the work I have to do.
About watching movies with a good friend.

Working:
On my Orientation Leader application.

Reminiscing:
Camping trips with my family.
Senior year in general.

Hoping:
To do well on my tests this week.
To figure out my Anthropology microculture.

6 comments:

  1. Glad I could inspire a post! That's cool that you want to be an orientation leader. Hope your second semester of college is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an orientation leader is the BEST! glad your semester is going well :]]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute picture! Good luck on being an orientation leader! That sounds like fun! And good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That t-shirt is perfect. And love your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I can empathise with the whole rare blogging thing! I have been such an absentee blogger lately, but hopefully gonna try and rectify that...! Glad to hear that you're settling into your new class :-) And good luck with your tests! :-)

    Chloe xxx

    P.S. Loving the picture of your room and panda! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is awesome. I remember the book from way back when!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete