March 11, 2013

Instax portrait project.

Hello, friends!
It's about time I revealed my latest creative project!
Drum roll, please...

...I've been taking instant portraits of those near-and-dear to me.
Right now they're just the awesome folks I've met in college,
but when I go home next week for spring break, 
I hope to start a separate wall.

This should give you an idea of what my dorm wall looks like, though.
I absolutely LOVE it.

Here's an extensive sampling of the portraits I've taken.
Dan's is definitely one of my favorites.
Austin, Tyler, and Alex made their portraits their respective Facebook profile pictures.

And there's still more to come in the future!
Okay, now I'm off to study my brains out for midterms.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I would love having a wall full of photos of all of the people in my life that are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A SUPER IDEA. Tempted to do this while in Austin!! how cool would that be?!?! ok...doing it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lizzie! Haha, I'm so glad to hear that you're still reading my blog even though I'm so bad at posting... Ahhh, that sucks that you can't go see Local Natives! I really want to see them, but they're very rarely in England. :-/

    Anyway, what a wonderful idea that you have here!!! I absolutely love your wall, it is such a great way to document all the great relationships you've made with people! I also love all of your photos, they are so lovely.

    Also, may I ask, what kind of camera did you use for these photos? I have been toying with the idea of saving up for an instant camera, particularly a Fuji Instax... Would be good to hear what you have, since your photos are so brill!

    Hope you're well!

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete