August 06, 2014

Still at it.

Originally, I thought I would have time to blog daily about each video I'm making.  I was wrong.  But to catch you up:

August 1st, 2014
Dan and I planned a trip to Mickey's, a historic and delicious restaurant in downtown St. Paul, only to find ourselves in the far-eastern suburbs of the city.  Sometimes you just have to take the bus to the end of the line.


August 2nd, 2014
My housemate Hayley and I harvested some of our own carrots and potatoes in our backyard.  Then we headed down to the St. Paul Farmers' Market to have a look around.

August 3rd, 2014
I chronicled burning Nicole's monthly mix for July.  She and I have been swapping mixes like this since October 2012.  And we have no intention of stopping.  Sometimes we blog about our musical musings here.

August 4th, 2014
I spewed thoughts on thinking too much.  Tried not to think too much about any potential responses.  C'est la vie.

August 5th, 2014
Last night I relieved my first year of college and compiled this retrospective.  Looking back, I am honored to have met some genuinely kind, funny, talented, beautiful and honest souls.

Tonight, I have a confession to make: everything I own is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment