January 25, 2009

All around me are familiar faces.



More pictures from that same adventure outside.

I kind of want to do something new and exciting with my hair, but I have mild difficulty finding the time for it. The couple of next Saturdays are already booked with stuff. Not even necessarily things I want to do, but I said I would so that's that. Maybe I'll grow it out until it reaches my waist. I know this girl in my art class who did that. How about I'll donate it to locks of love? What a plan. Plans usually fall threw with me, though. Disheartening fact, really. So! Maybe I should dye it blue. I'd surely stand out, that's for sure. Would mother approve? Highly doubtful. That's okay, I don't really want it blue anyway. Just a thought.

What is going on? It's 6:13 and my eyes are already drooping. I think it might have something to with crying about ten times today. For reasons far past disclosure. Well, some. Others are so silly I'd waste my [and your] time talking [reading] about it.

I, by no means, want to go to school tomorrow. Then again, I, by no means, don't want to end up swimming in make-up work and jeopardizing my grades. Sounds like a lose, lose situation to me. Oh boy, I can't believe I haven't told you guys -- Puja and I dissected a sheep heart in Biology this past Friday. Gross to a point, but if you just manned up, everything was dandy. [Correction: I shouldn't use the word "manned" since these guy lab partners beside us nearly shrieked doing it. It was, kinda funny. ha.] We have a test this upcoming Wednesday for that class. Joy.
I believe my family is calling me to eat dinner real soon. Adios.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your hair! My usual hairstyles consist of either a ponytale or saggy bun with a head band. My excuse: It's convienent. My real reason: I don't know what else to do with it. I could just leave it out but then it just gets in my face and I become annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh sheep heart! cool. i remember dissecting a heart. and a brain, and lungs. it was freakin' awesome. the lungs are amazing! we got to fill them up with air and see how they transform... wicked stuff.
    eh, hair shmair. locks of love sounds like a good plan. (:

    ReplyDelete