February 15, 2009

Just let go.

I feel so full of life.
Simplicity
I think it was silly of me to quit wanting to be a photographer.
Photobucket
I can't wait until we start painting masterpieces in art, but we must start with the basics.
Photobucket
I miss the vacation my family took over the summer; the scenery was so pretty.
Photobucket
He's still the reason I want to go to Scotland.
Hotness
If I had a pair of these shoes, I'd be set.
Laced Up
I'm reading the book City of Bones by Cassadra Clare.
Bookworm

This is it for tonight. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - Nice to meet you too!
    Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I am partial to photo-blogs...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography is fun....

    Sorry. Just zoning out. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, nothing, because no one's commented in forever! Blah.

    Sorry, again. I'm not yelling at you, just the gods. I don't mind if you don't comment. But please do. I'm lonely :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I like taking pics, but I'm not very good at it. I'm kinda obsessive with perfection...ohmaGod there's a word with that! Perfectionist! Yes, that's what I am.

    Yeah, the blogging gods. They smile upon those who update regularly and bless them with plentiful comments.

    I must have upset them...

    Blue? That's a nice color...what were we talking about? Ah yes, I'm blue because I've gone about a week without a trillion comments (like I usually get, right?), and also because my mom has insane ideas about what teaches me a lesson about not doing my homework.

    Trit, hmm...what would a trit be? Curious, no?

    Mine is "ignes", which sounds like an old-timey name, or a British disease.

    ReplyDelete