March 24, 2009

I'm still a kid, y'know.


I love that necklace a lot. I've had it since I was a kiddo and I can still wear it now, in highschool, without anyone giving me a hard time. It's nice.


Art! That's a lovely picture of my bin-o-various-supplies. I'm about to be painting a flower, more specifically a tiger lily, in the style of Georgia O'Keefe for art. To those who may not know, she is an artist whose way of painting flowers requires it be huge and some parts go off the canvas into oblivion. Yeah, pretty much. I'm scared mine will turn out a horrid mess and I'll have to do it all over again. Not pleasant.

I just finished my Animal Farm national anthem. I feel very accomplished, but still believe it is lame and therefore will spare you the read. I still should probably study for history, but I almost never do until the morning of and somehow I retain most of it. Lucky me, right? Sadly we had review yesterday and I couldn't answer questions because everytime I talked I sounded like I'd swallowed a metal frog and coughed profusely. I gave up not getting the easy two or three extra points for the cause.

My brother will be gone Wednesday through Sunday for a robotics competition in Denver. I guess I'll miss him.

The Mentalist is on tonight. Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. We have been doing Chinese brush painting for Art over here. It's the pits. My brush is all battered and worn out, and the ink seems utterly out of my control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Georgia O Keefe picture! One of my freidsn is doing a huge flower picture for her art exam based on her work.
    I bought this coloured bead necklace recently - I might be wearing in in the profile photo, I forget. Anyway, wooden coloured beady jewelery is the best!

    ReplyDelete