March 29, 2009

If you left it up to me, everyday would be a holiday from real.

I want this:


I'm still musing over the various reviews; it's not perfectly stellar across the board, but there's a good sale going on for it at Best Buy this week -- and I might've convinced my mom to buy it for me. Okay, for the family. Still, I'm stoked. I've missed my 7.1 Megapixel true good 'ol point-and-shooter as it took a trip with my brother to Denver.

In other news: I got a 100 on my latest math test and all A's on my report card for the first time in high school. It's about time. I got a Hershey's chocolate bar for my efforts. I'm slightly upset that I had lent a friend my other 100 math test and she has yet to return it. That was about a month ago, too. Also I'm a little ticked at my fellow groupmates that I had to singlehandedly put together a final draft of our history project's research paper. I probably shouldn't have procrastinated too much with it...whatever, I needed a lazy weekend.

My music playlist has returned. Did you even notice it was missing?

4 comments:

  1. My wooden necklace from my last comment broke. I'm ditraught.
    I like sunny relaxing weekends - it doesn't really help that I'm very lazy, but good at pretending I'm not.
    I have a coolpix nikon camera - I can't remember the exact make but I've been very pleased with the mexapixels, macro, other functions etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a nice pretty expensive camera. All my pictures are taken with a standard Sony. Booooring.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one?
    There are so many.

    Aw, thanks. I don't have much to blog about anyway. Just me and my boring life...

    SUPER. FUN.

    I have 30+, but I'm only 'friends' with a couple of them.
    My friend Nat has over 100.

    Is it weird I have a crush on a guy I've either never spoken to, or don't know his name?
    That's normal...

    Manica-female maniac. Or Spanish maniac. You decide!

    No probs. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that's that guy from Once. his name is... uhhhmmmmitsuhhh... damn, i don't remember. lol. that movie was interesting. i really liked marketa irglova's voice; especially liked her song 'The Hill'. very awesome.

    ReplyDelete