March 29, 2010

Bang, bang, the first six are for you.

Bang, bang, the seventh is for me. Great song.

I thought it was neat how the clouds behind/above the plane in this picture are in the formation of a plane, minus one of its wings. Perhaps I'm the only one who sees it. Yeah, so be it. It reminds me, though, of the other day when I was watching these birds fly near the pond and I was jealous. Why can't I take off and soar? And I don't mean in the dumb, metaphorical growing-up-and-reaching-my-potential sense, I'm talking the real deal: wings and all. I also wouldn't mind the incredibly sharp eyesight, you know, like an eagle. Which only makes me wonder if all eagles have super, I suppose 20/20, vision. I can't imagine what it'd be like to be the only eagle to need glasses.
These made me smile. I feel like such a little kid. If you think they are no different than your average Oreo, you are correct, my friend, but you see, it's a panda-wich so it's infinitely cooler.
That mini-harmonica necklace is new favorite accessory. You can actually play it! Also in this picture is my lovely shirt featuring a Degas dancer.

I would talk more about school and such, but really, it's SPRING BREAK.

I hope everyone is well.
:]

3 comments:

  1. That's why if I could have a super power, I would most likely pick the ability to fly. Cause that would just be freaking awesome. And you're right, pandas definitely make any cookie a million times better :) I love your necklace too, that's fabulous! Happy spring break :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandas are like Oreos only cooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Datz cool.

    Quite the. Indeed. FISH AND CHIPS. CHERIO.
    *cough*

    Wow, um.....I have an IB school too. Basically all it means for us is we have to do a shitload of community service, only it's not required. Maybe it changes in high school?

    ReplyDelete