April 02, 2010

We're all stuck in the middle.

I'm contemplating blogging every day in April. I missed yesterday, but I think I can be dedicated enough to do it for the next twenty-nine days. Writer Maureen Johnson started this event, (acronym-ed BEDA) and I'm excited to participate. Join me?

Today was fairly uneventful. I ate chocolate animal crackers and listened to certain songs on repeat. Tomorrow should be awesome and actually make my spring break worthwhile. I haven't been to the beach in forever.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could do BEDA... but I'm already procrastinating so many other things that it just feels like it would be impossible :P Good luck to you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried BEDA, I've even tried NaNoWriMo, I just can't write on a tight schedule...

    ReplyDelete