November 14, 2010

Takin' care of business.

Is it really Sunday? Do I actually have school tomorrow? Having Thursday off as a holiday (Happy Veteran's Day?) but then still having school Friday has messed with my internal clock somehow. Oh, and Daylight Savings Time has been tripping me up, too. Strangely, I miss it being dark outside when I wake up at 7 a.m.

Bad news aside, I've been pretty content with my life. I'm looking forward to seeing both my brothers next week and generally just enjoying a proper break off from school. None of this on a day, off a day crap.
This, my dear friends, is a zentangle I made.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go plan an epic scavenger hunt for Aniesa's birthday. Catch you cool cats on the flip side.

5 comments:

  1. Awww I wish we had Veteran's Day off... but yeah, I'm really just counting down the days until Thanksgiving break. Just this week to get through and then next Monday and Tuesday. Ugh. And yeah, stupid Daylight Savings time. It gets dark at like 5 o'clock now. :P Buuut that zentangle business looks pretty darn cool! I have no artistic ability though, so I'd probably end up ruining it haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Having a day off in the middle of the week can be so confusing!

    <3 the So-Called Life pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and don't feel bad about not being into the whole Harry Potter craze. It's never too late to realize your intense love for Harry Potter and join in all of us crazy fans, cause that'd be awesome and we'd definitely love to have to you, haha. :D But if it's just not your thing, than that's okay too! To each her own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was pretty thrown off this weekend, too. then again, i've also had a lot of distractions. horray for us disoriented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. That just made my day. I hate Sunday nights- they're the worst!!!

    Thanksgiving, thanksgiving, thanksgiving! Thank god it's around the corner!

    ReplyDelete