March 04, 2012

Tide in, tide out.

As scary as it is, February has already come and gone. Here's the short version of what I was up to during the month.

Movies I saw:

A Streetcar Named Desire

Temple Grandin
Exit Through the Gift Shop


Books I read:
Stitches by David Small
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

Tennis matches played:
(2/9) W 7-0
(2/14) L 3-4
(2/16) W 7-0
(2/21) W 7-0
(2/23) L 3-4
(2/28) W 6-1

Tests taken (including weekly essays in Lit):
In the range of 10 to 15.

Here's to a slower March. If it goes any faster, there will soon only be two months until graduation. Now that's a scary thought.

5 comments:

  1. Gah, I am so envious. Of the pretty beach, yes, but also that any free time I do have, I spend doing completely unproductive things. Yes that is my own fault, completely, but, whatevs. I'll just read like 80 books over the summer to make up for it. Right? Yeah. Totally.

    I graduate 3 months from today. 3 months ago was the beginning of December. That seems like it was so... short ago. Life is crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is easy-peasy. Granted, I got into a longboard accident an hour before I walked across the stage and my arm gushed so much blood that it bled through my bandage and gown, but whatever. It was easy.

    Also, you rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, graduation comes at you fast. Just try to enjoy it as much as you can!

    Also, was Why We Broke Up good? Every time I go to the bookstore, I pick it up, but have never bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Mansfield Park. And I'm sure graduation will be a blast.

    Hope March works to your favour.
    Much love,
    http://stepintoadolescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we would! Luckily you're never gone for more than two or three weeks <3

    ^ I've gotten into the habit of adding hearts to everything. what have i becomeeeee

    I'm glad you read it all! BRAND NEW LAPTOP? OH MY, THAT'S EXCITING. I'm sure the bugs will work out and you'll be watching Youtube videos soon <3

    ...did it agaaaaain...

    ReplyDelete