November 30, 2012

Probably karma related.

After having one of the worst days yesterday, I anonymously received this compliment from someone at my college via a Facebook page dedicated to giving compliments.

"Lizzie you are just a generally awesome person! You are friendly and fun, and you always have a smile and a kind word for everyone. Your generosity, strength, wisdom, and compassion do not go unnoticed. I'm glad to have met you, and I look forward to getting to know you better over the next few years! Keep smiling :)"

So, that has kept me in a good mood as I continue to work on these last few assignments and final papers.  I WILL survive these next few weeks.

Fortunately I have fun things to look forward to, especially this weekend.  Prime example: tonight David and I are making holiday arts and crafts!   Then Saturday night, while everyone else is drunkenly dancing dressed to the nines at Winter Ball, Emily, Mo, and I will be having a double feature of Pride & Prejudice and Becoming Jane.  Maybe we'll drink tea and eat scones.

Good luck on finals, everyone!

Currently listening:


Days until Winter Break: 14

6 comments:

  1. How awesome! That comment was very sweet!

    Ahhhh! Christmas arts and crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that sounds amazing - a double feature of austen : ) love it. & definitely must have tea! take care lizzie : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really awesome pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that "professor" is a sorry excuse for an educator. Hooray, kindness from strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything with the horrible professor is settled and you don't have to deal with their nastiness again. I'm sorry that happened to you. Best of luck with the next couple of weeks! My winter break is from December 22nd to January 22nd, so I'm looking forward to that immensely.

    ReplyDelete