December 09, 2012

Let it snow.

Living in Florida my whole life, I just accepted I'd never have a White Christmas. It was as big a myth as Santa Claus himself.  And growing up, I suppose it never occur to me I'd ever live somewhere with this awesome precipitation.

So, yes, I was happy to wake up this morning and see a snowy blanket covering everything in sight.
This is the glorious view from my bed.
I haven't been outside much today besides walking to and from the cafeteria for brunch.  On the way there, Zoe informed me her favorite snow-related activity is eating it.  (Don't believe me?  See the picture.)  I figure I'll have plenty of other time during the week to play in it.  Time when I won't be writing my final Texts & Power paper.  On the way back, Zoe made a snowman with friends and snapped the picture of me that proves to all my friends back home it's cold here.  Most importantly, I made plans to have a snowball fight with Austin.  He is going to get destroyed.


Fortunately my finals aren't that stressful.  I finished my English project a whole week before it was due.  Now just Spanish (easy) and Texts and Power.  I swear once I'm done with this eight page paper I'll be blissful.  And then I'll be done with my first semester of college.

Days until Winter Break: 6

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, lucky. I am pretty stressed about all of my final exams... but I'll get through it. Have fun in the snow! Haha, I wish I still thought of snow as magical but it's just become another thing for me. Good luck with the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being from AZ, this is so foreign to me!! These pictures are so so beautiful! I'm wishing now I was somewhere cold and white and grey! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete