May 25, 2013

My summer bucket list.


These past few weeks can be described as a series of both fortunate and unfortunate events.  I am in my new room for the summer, and although it is a dorm, my split triple (one common room, three singles) feels more like an apartment.  Me gusta.  Furthermore, my suitemate doesn't arrive until 1st so I've really been spoiled to have this all to myself.  Pictures to come when I finally have it all decorated, which will hopefully be soon.

Even so, summer has begun and here is a rough list of what I want to experience:
  • yoga (I have a weekly class on Tuesdays!)
  • read poetry and books
  • target language study (I listen to the news in Spanish every morning)
  • visit parks and museums
  • craft
  • make videos
  • blog weekly, if not more often
  • bike to the Mississippi weekly
  • trim my music library so I can expand it more
  • watch films
  • establish new friendships
  • maintain old friendships (from college and high school)

What's on your summer bucket list?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a coincidence! I'm actually working on my summer bucket list as well :) Nothing special, just try to spend more time with my friends and family, catch up with series, meeting friends before we all go abroad... And yes, establish new friendships as well, that's important :)

    This is Claudia from Barcelona (Spain) by the way! What a lovely blog you have! hope you're having a lovely May~

    Claudia
    (http://cloudydaysandletters.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea! I might take your idea of a summer bucket list...

    So many things on this list sound pleasantly educational, like museum trips and reading poetry - and I totally feel ya about the friendship part, especially after your first year of college. I wish you the best of luck with everything this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I like your summer list!

    ReplyDelete