June 05, 2009

At least I tried.

My plan to not use the computer for a week hardly lasted a day. Instead, I've taken to turning off my entire power strip at night. My shorter showers are probably making a difference, though.

My second to last Pre-AICE Cambridge exam was today. It was Pre-AICE Biology multiple choice and the first question was one I had seen before on a chapter test we took, which was based on old versions of the same exam. Bottom line: I felt prepared and there was maybe one question out of the total 40 that I might've guessed wrong. I just have to take an exam Monday morning and I'm done for the school year! Hooray!

Later next week, my family and I are taking a trip to Miami/Homestead, Florida. I'm pretty darn excited because I got the awesome camera I've been wanting since March and I can take pictures!! :D Part of the reason I got it now as opposed to earlier was a significant drop of $30 in price. It's a Nikon P90 and one of the looks-like-an-SLR-but-really-is-a-digital-camera. It has 12 megapixels and a jawdropping 24x zoom. Needless to say I am practically broke now and I'm going to try my hardest to babysit just about every week in order to cover the expenses before the next school year rolls around in August. [August 10th to be exact.]

Oh, shoot, it's raining -- more like pouring -- outside at the moment and I was hoping to go outside and chill. [The past few days I've gone out with my camera and frequented about 44-50 shots and narrow it down to around 25-30 I want to keep when I upload 'em.] Ah, well. Chilling inside is cool, too. No, literally. [Thank goodness for A/C.]

I've considered getting a Flickr or a deviantART to post a lot of my art and photos. Only problem is I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of getting a Yahoo! ID and deviantART hasn't sent me a confirmation e-mail. Yeah, dilemma, dilemma.






2 comments:

  1. I will, my friend, I will.
    But not now ;)
    And a good munati to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thanks, I get that a lot.
    I love blogging :)

    And I am happy XD and the story will be told now!

    I went to camp. I was the youngest kid in the group (which was 7-10 graders).
    We were all anxiously awaiting at the end of the day, when we would go to the pool.
    This kid, Tyler, starts talking to me occasionally, asking if I'm going to swim and such.
    We got to the pool, FINALLY.
    The lifegaurd won't let me on the side with the deep end because I can't swim :(
    So Tyler COMES OVER AND OFFERS TO TEACH ME HOW TO SWIM!!!!!!!
    AHHHHH! *DIES*
    THEN HE HANGS OUT WITH ME AND FLIRTS AND STUFF!!!!
    EVEN WHEN HE KNEW I WAS TWELVE!!!!!!!!
    AND THEN HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND LATER HE SAID HE LIKED ME!!!! AHH!!!!!! HE'S THE FIRST GUY WHO EVER SAID THAT TO ME!!!!
    AND THEN HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The story of Tyler.

    X0 Six days...
    Madfumsb!

    ReplyDelete