June 14, 2009

Long drive.

I got home last night around 10:00 in the evening from my family's trip to Hollywood, Florida. Overall, I guess it was fun and that's if I refuse to reflect on the numerous times people bickered and groaned.

We made the mistake of a) not leaving early enough and b) then trying to find a hotel to stay in at 11:00 p.m. This rose tension between us all even more. We didn't make the visit to our relatives in Homestead like I and my family might've said to others. We stayed in Hollywood and visited the beach and then drove down to Miami and through Miami Beach. [The latter is where they film the USA TV show, Burn Notice, and we were in awe. There is no set, I think, so it's on location.] I took dozens of pictures until my camera battery died. It frightened me immmensly because I had the lens zoomed out and it wasn't zooming back in, plus none of the buttons were fuctional. I am glad to say it is in fine working condition now.





I thought my brother and I would walk to a local park to play basketball soon. Much to my dismay, he doesn't want to walk. However, if we took the car, it would conflict with any of my mom's plans of going out and getting groceries or whatever. I think I'm going to have to resort to WiiFit.

I have this one bug bite on my leg and it's itchy beyond belief. Thought I'd share.

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer!

5 comments:

  1. I have five more days of school X(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't have a magnificent time.

    Also, I'm relating to your bug bite. I've got one too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I know.
    Ugh.

    Yes! Oh, joy. I cannot wait AT ALL. I'm going to spontaneously combust and then I can't respond to all your wonderful comments. It's a shame, really.

    Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But I like the first part of school. Just not the middle and end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed.

    Would implosion really help under such circumstances?

    Well, they'll all be the same people, but there's something so fresh about it.
    Ugh, I know those people!
    OMG. Ever since winter break, nothing's sunk in 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky! or unlucky i guess. not sure. im DYING to go to miami beach but the bug bite sucks. i had one (a bug bite) and i live in friggin england! i have no idea how it got on my leg but it did :/

    ReplyDelete