June 16, 2009

Pandas in fedoras.

I'm going to hang out with my friend Kai at a local outside mall tomorrow. I think the plan is to see a movie, too. Any reccomendations?


This is my five-inch black and white TV. How's that for vintage? :]


I own three fedora hats and I took this photo while I was messing with the lighting effects. It came out pretty well for me being the novice photographer that I am.

I was reading a book I have on photography and the author stresses backing up the photo files. Oh, great. If my history with electronic devices holds true, I might not have a lot of time before my computer crashes or gets a virus or something. Cccrrraaaapppp.

2 comments:

  1. There's, um, metal. I don't know any others, haha.

    I think you're right.

    Haha, it's okay.

    Short comment.

    Fologer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. WANT. A. BLACK AND WHITE. TV!

    To go with my retro jukebox and black and white checkered linoleum floors. Yes, I want to live in a diner when I grow up.

    Lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete