December 13, 2009

One more week.

I think I'm listening to Justin Bieber on the radio and I must say, I am not particularly impressed. He's what, 13? Sounds pre-pubescent and if that's your -- OH MY GOODNESS. Love Song is on! I remember finding this song on Artistdirect.com in the summer of 2007. The song must have had some popularity to be on there and labeled as an 'up and coming', but I felt mighty special when I heard it on the radio for the time first time a month later. It was like uncovering a gem. Back to what I was originally saying, this Bieber kid is not strumming my heart cords though I guess I see some appeal? Maybe?

This is adorable.

I love this photo.

My history project/presentation went extraordinarily well. We got 298 points out of a possible 300 points. That equates to a 99%. I'm so proud of all the work my group did. It was definitely worth it.

One more week.

5 comments:

  1. I love your new header! You really have the most creative ones.

    I would totally meet up with some of my favorite bloggers at HP world! That's not weird at all to me, but then again maybe I'm weird? Haha.

    Great job on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the history mark.

    I love your header, so adorable.

    Justin Bieber...oh dear. That child is pretty pathetic. He actually lives in my city as well and I even know what school he goes to. I would like to support him simply because he is from my city but I can't. His singing is just too much like early Jesse McCartney for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    No worries about being unable to comment--school around this time is SO hectic. (I've been bad at commenting on others' blogs myself.) But yes! just another few days til freedom!

    Yeah, I've been really admiring other people's photography skills, and I figure they must come from good cameras. Plus, I think it's about time I got an upgrade...

    The weather is so weird these days! Can't seem to make up it's mind. Oh, Florida--I've only been once, but I miss its glorious warmth. Probably more so when January comes.

    Best of luck with the rest of school things this week! :)

    ps: I agree with the others above me--great header! (I've always wanted to try those scene markers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay good job on your history project...i like your pictures a lot too!

    ReplyDelete