February 03, 2010

Things stay together.

I found my book. I didn't even mention on here I had misplaced my checked out copy of My Sister's Keeper, did I? Well, I did. I even immediately jumped to the conclusion someone took it knowing it was mine and were scheming to make me pay the overdue fines and perhaps the cost of the book. I can be ridiculous; I blame my over-active imagination. Fortunately, I didn't make any wild accusations and instead spotted it at the front of my math classroom today. I must've left it behind the previous afternoon. Oh, well. Problem solved.

Also I was worried after lacking sufficient time to finish, I would get a C on my math test, tarnishing my beautiful A. I gladly used the 15 extra minutes allotted in class to finish.

We've been watching Cinderella Man in history. It actually has some relevance; we are about to cover the chapter about the roaring 20's and then the Great Depression. It's such a captivating movie that I don't mind watching it for a second time. I usually don't find Russell Crowe all that attractive but he just personifies his character well in this movie (and looks pretty darn spiffy doing so I might add.)

I'm sleepy. G'night, all.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I guess I can't tell you (even though I'm pretty sure you're not some creepy stalker psycho). But it is a bit unusual, cuz he's Indian and all. Yeah, you just learned a fun fact about Basil. Woot!

    DUDE. I would die. I would absolutely die. I hardly have time for electives as it is. And electives are the best part! (or so I assume...) And seriously, I'm not interested in anything that involves science or history, so why would I have to take all four years of it??

    Thanks! :)

    Hah! I wish I was 'one of the smart kids'. I am smart (and humble, too, haha) but I don't think anyone except my friends realizes it...I don't know about you, but I hate being the constant outcast. I kinda wish people would take the time to know me before they cast me off as a loser...but I guess that's too much to ask for. But I digress. I'm shy and I don't smile at everyone, and my quirks outshadow my good (hah!) qualities. I just want to shake the image.
    Number of times I used 'I' in the above paragraph: 12.

    I don't think we have above honors at Meast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DON'T GET SNOW??? You poor, sad, deprived thing. If I could make it snow over there, I would.

    Alright :) haha. OOOH! Want another fun fact? For an elective he's taking Intro to Business, and I now can't take that class because I'll seem like a stalker! *is bitter*

    .....0.0 That does not sound fun.

    Lol. I did ramble/rant quite a bit, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete