October 27, 2010

The roof, the roof. The roof is on fire.

Yesterday, as celebration for getting a perfect score on state standardized writing test, I went with fellow classmates (who achieved the same) to a Japanese steak house for lunch. Better yet, it was on the principal's dime. What an awesome experience! A man came out and used the hibachi grill and everything. If this sounds vaguely familiar, it is because I mentioned the prospect of being awarded with lunch during a vlog back in June.
They had amazing art there! I wish I could've gone around and taken more pictures of it, but that would've been borderline strange. Besides, then I would've missed the great debate over the symbolism represented in this particular piece. I remember hearing something about sky swans?
This is was delicious looks like. I had already begun to chow down on my fried rice before I took this picture and was eager to try the chicken. We were also served a side soup, a small salad with ginger dressing, and some cooked vegetables -- so yummy.

Well, I want to write more but I'm sick and thus sleep trumps blogging.

G'night.

5 comments:

  1. OMNOMNOM. :D That looks so freaking delicious. Those hibachi grill places are amazing. Congrats on getting a perfect score! That's so awesome! I wish my school offered that as a reward, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. I LOVE Japanese food. SO MUCH.

    Sounds like an awesome time! Congrats on your perfect score too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm I love that kind of food!

    If only my school had awesome incentives like that...

    Congratulations on your perfect score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *and I think that in a past life, we might have been twins. Perhaps the type of twins that traveled in the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect score? bloody amazing.

    being sick is icky. feel betterrrr...

    ReplyDelete