August 05, 2011

Five.

Okay, this time I did almost forget about BEDA. Forgive me, I've had a busy day. I've taken three separate trips to the mailbox!

No, really, I was out of the house for a few hours. I got to register for school two three days early! Seniors are supposed go on Monday, but my mom had to volunteer so I came along, figuring I could at least pick out good lockers. Apparently SOUL (Students of Undying Leadership) kids were volunteering too so Patricia was there. She informed me I could register today no hassle so I did. I wonder if any freshman or sophomores thought I was one of them. Ha, fat chance! I EXUDE SENIORITY. Well, sort of.

I'm estactic about my schedule. I got the teacher I wanted for Economics Honors. Everyone says he's a lunatic, but I don't think that's true. I have lunch right before AP Calc so I can foresee some intense study sessions.

Apparently there's a tropical storm moving towards the east coast of Florida. I think I can expect some rain tomorrow.

Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rain! Hopefully some of it comes to Texas...

    It's good that you like your schedule! My school only has one Economics teacher and she's known for being really tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a great school year, I love when you get THE teacher that you wanted (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally laughed at the "I EXUDE SENIORITY" line, just saying :) Yay for having a good schedule, and registering early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your schedule is everything you wanted! I have no idea who my econ teacher is... we don't have honors econ here unfortunately, just regular, so hopefully it's not that hard. And I have AP Calc right after lunch too... definitely the opportune cram-session time, haha. YAY SENIORS '11. Good luck with that tropical storm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's just a mild storm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't, either. We're so lame :D

    My word verification is "gliss", which makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete