August 09, 2011

One.

Oww, I feel like I'm getting carpel tunnel. Thanks, wrist. You always know how to brighten my day.

On a completely unrelated note, HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE I START SCHOOL TOMORROW. Sorry, you're probably tired of me saying stuff to that effect; believe me, so am I. However, I have taken solace in the fact that I'll still have weekends and that this first week is a short one. Even my physics teacher wouldn't be so mean as to schedule a test for Friday. (Great. Now I'm going to be a paranoid parrot for the next three days.)

I wish I could tell you guys I've had a grand adventure my last day of summer, but I've basically sat in front of the computer, tired and cold. Also, there were thunderstorms earlier and I should've taken a nap. Missed opportunies like that are what hurt the most.

Here's the video I said I'd post. I love school supplies like...like, Benny loves Joon. (My simile-making skillz must scare you.)



Anyone who cares probably already knows, but I'm on twitter now.

5 comments:

  1. That's actually extremely terrifying that you have school tomorrow. Even if it was a lackluster last day of summer, sometimes it's good to have a day to just relax before the crazyness begins.

    Oh my gosh, what the heck is with that unzipping pencil pouch. IT SCARES ME FOR SOME REASON. You have such cool school supplies. I literally bought absolutely nothing new besides a few folders, haha. Also I wish my calculator was like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR PENCIL CASE IS AMAZING. ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR FOLDERS. YOU HAVE COOL SCHOOL SUPPLIES. HOLY BUTTONS.

    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! YOU'LL DO GREAT! I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS!

    I DON'T HAVE LUNCH. Okay, capitolization over. It's okay, because I don't really eat lunch anyway! Also, I should be more responsible and not save half of my homework for lunch anyway. IT WILL WORK OUT. Hey, aren't you friends with upperclassmen? I WILL FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE COOL. JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIZZIE.
    where to start.
    ok...BEST PENCIL CASE EVERRRRR. thats like super amazing.
    SHARPIE <3
    such 'pretty' brushes, i love them too!!
    i love your photos, you have skills!
    I WANT YOUR GIANT PLANNER...SERIOUSLY...ITS AWESOME...I NEED IT.
    your notebooks are so pretty and cute. i love them all. <3
    playdoh i spy.

    also...I WANT THOSE FOLDERS!! the beatles and xmen...fab. <3<3
    you rule necklace twin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you have school tomorrow, I would be so dead if I had to go back that soon, by the way your school supplies are super cool 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I need to get my school supply list. Although I'm pretty sure it's just the basics, some teachers are really weird and require you to buy 5 packs of notecards.

    ReplyDelete