December 11, 2011

The pier.

Despite overcast skies, my friends and I spent the Saturday afternoon at the pier. We were there to film part of our math parody music video, which we did...but only after a solid thirty minutes of dance practice in the parking lot. The final version was pretty good as a result, even if none of us will be auditioning for So You Think You Can Dance? anytime soon.
After that we headed to a beach house and filmed another scene. Once it was all over, though, I had a terrible headache (kind of like I do now) and just wanted to be home. I almost feel like I got sun poisoning.

Today has been the epitome of a lazy Sunday. I wish I wasn't so tired so I could finish things, like my secret Santa package. I watched Life in a Day and was fairy underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, yet somehow utterly pointless.

4 comments:

  1. The pier looks so pretty even though it was kind of a gray day. It boggles my mind that you can be wearing a tshirt and shorts in mid December, haha! I seriously wish that we could make music video parodies in my math class. I think one with me and my friends would be... special.

    Yes, today has been very lazy Sunday like for me too. Though I have my Secret Santa package almost done, I still have quite a few finishing touches that I will probably procrastinate until Friday night / Saturday...

    SO MANY MARSHMALLOWS. I actually hate marshmallows unless they're actually on smores, though. If I ever played Chubby Bunny I'd probably puke everywhere before I got to three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be wearing shorts right now... Well technically I could because I'm indoors...

    It's FREEZING in Texas.

    ZOMG. So. Many. Marshmallows!!!

    The square ones look really convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little video is super cute : ) : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, i loved that video!!!
    i want those gingerbread ones!! mega cute.

    ReplyDelete