September 27, 2009

I think I'm breaking down.

I have two tests tomorrow. One in math, the other in history. I wish I had a break between the two classes, but alas, I don't. I've been studying intermittently this weekend. I'm more worried about math, and even so, I think I've done a decent job preparing myself. By the way, I got a 94 on my most recent math quiz!

I wouldn't be so stressed about the tests if I wasn't also sick. I feel like it's effecting my mood and thinking considerably. My plan? Take as much medicine as I can without hurting myself and get plenty of sleep tonight.

I learned Kai is moving to Reno this upcoming January. I don't want her to go. True, I don't get to see her as is. At least she doesn't live in another state 1,000+ miles away. I could still see her if I gave it my best effort. I suppose it is less of a deal since we can converse over the internet and all. Thanks to Facebook, I've somewhat reconnected with a friend from elementary school that moved to Texas. There is hope Kai and I won't drift apart beyond repair.

I wish I had taken a picture of my painted coconut. I suppose this means I'll have to attend the auction and try to snap a picture of the beauty then and there. I really do not feel mine is fantastic. Others were far more creative and seriously transformed the coconut into something new and wonderful. Oh well, I admire their work.

Anyone have music recommendations? I'm compelled to put in headphones, turn my ipod to full blast, and drown my thoughts and feelings with the melodies.
Have a good week, everyone! Mine is sure to be hectic. Did I mention I have to take the pre-ACT test this Wednesday? Well, I do.

7 comments:

  1. Music suggestions? Oh, PLENTY!

    Muse is always a good bet. I love your playlist, by the way. I see you like Blue October...LISTEN TO MORE OF THEM, WOMAN. Indeed. Yeah. That's all I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'LL BE JUST FINE. look at you, you smart little stud muffin, getting super awesome test scores all of the time. what have you got to stress over with a history like that? nada, i say. nada. you can DO IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY OWL CITY

    And I feel like I would always be compelled to turn my coconut into a little tribal island man or something...maybe I would cover my coconut with paintings of...MORE COCONUTS!!!

    =D

    but seriously...little tribal island man ftw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Lizzie your post made me laugh! No it's not strange at all - i screamed when i first saw the trailer too, as i'd previously seen him in Brick. (which is fantastic btw)

    Loverly blog :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Painted coconut? Sweet!

    I hope your test go well! Take a deep breathe-you know this. I HATE being sick and trying to do anything else at all. I hope your are miraculously healed soon.

    I hate when friends move away. I've been there. If you work at it your friendship can actually become stronger.

    Music: Kid Cudi, Matt and Kim, Drake, Allison Weiss, The Sounds, La Roux.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Heh, there's also Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance, but I don't really think that's your type of music.

    Thanks :D The problem is, I don't want to be Jasmine if he's not Aladdin, and he CAN'T BE ALADDIN IF SOME OTHER CHICK IS JASMINE. NOOOOO. So yeah. I'm just a teensy-weensy bit obsessed.

    Haha, that was quite the breakdown, no? Well, I guess not, but thanks.

    Gah my hair sucks X(

    ReplyDelete