September 22, 2009

Shake it like a polaroid picture.

I have some more math studying to do for my quiz tomorrow. Knowing I'm actually pretty spiffy at factoring polynomials, factoring quadratics, polynomial equations and polynomial equations in word problems, I'm not stressing too much. Yet, practice is practice. Only way to be very good in math is just that: practice. Understanding the concepts is merely part of it.

Ready to hear what I got on my history test? My goodness, I was dancing when I saw the 98 circled in red on my paper! But now I'm hoping I can do equally well on the upcoming test this Friday. Last time I teamed up with Patricia and Jaclyn. Our whole lunch together was spent reviewing the lecture notes aloud amongst each other. (Generally, I've found, that is the best way to study. Absorb as much information as humanly possible.)

Now I really should be studying. No! I refuse! Ew! Ha, I make myself laugh.

Here are some "polaroid" pictures I made thanks to this really cool site I was referred to by an article in the Newsweek magazine. Yeah, it's sort of backwards to go from digital quality to putting in a square frame and all that jazz. Regardless, I found it utterly cool. http://www.poladroid.net



P.S. This is my 99th post.

6 comments:

  1. Math is the devils english.
    I hate it, but algebra II is surprisingly easy.
    98%? i'm disappointed. Hahaha, not thats really good!
    i'm still waiting to get my essay back from history.

    I suck at studying so your preaching to a non-believer.

    i love polaroids. I wish I could get my polaroid camera to work, but I guess thats that beautiful time era its been through. It has moxy.

    P.s. I love that Outkast song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked awesome job, woman! i could never do the history thing myself; i'm just not terribly interested.
    i wish you could give us a link to this polaroid thing! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. out of curiousity, is the site called poladroid.net?

    Great job on your history exam! :D :D :D :D
    Yerp, math is practice, practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE poladroid, my goodness.
    And glad to see you're talking to Mr.Norwhal, he's quite the charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm no longer alone!

    'Sokay. I guess I didn't help by never commenting on YOUR blog. But you do have a much larger fan base, so I don't feel as guilty :)

    Gah, I hate tests. I also hate our curriculum. Well, no, but how the teacher's teach it. Right now we're learning: about the Colonies, -er verbs (learned this in sixth grade!!!), persuasive techniques (every freakig year of my life!), and metric conversion. LA would be better if we were just studying speeches, instead of pointing out how they were persuasive. Gah. And science if we were studying Quantom Theory or something like that. Math is cool, though. We're doing a lot of algebra and graphs, which isn't as pathetic as it sounds. I love algebra :)

    ReplyDelete