October 31, 2009

BOO!


found on fffound.com.

I'm headed off to hang with Nikki at the inside mall very soon. We're going to see Paranormal Activity. I've heard it's creepy and thought I might want to bring a pillow to scream into. Ha. This was Nikki's choice, not mine. Which is fair because tomorrow is Nikki's birthday and we're doing this today as celebration. I'll let you guys know if I survive or not as an edit or something. Otherwise, I have no other Halloween plans and the next day will be dedicated to homework. Oh, fun.

Happy Halloween! Don't get too scared!

EDIT: I'm alive!

5 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the first photograph. Is it some sort of Dracula-type person? No, it can't be. Can it?
    Claps and bows for surviving PA? Is it as scary as people say it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD THAT DARTH VADER IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHOHOHOH GIRRRRL, let me tell you THEY WERE AMAZING LIVE.

    I love your header too, that's very cool!

    Oh jeez Paranormal Activity looks sooooo scary, but everybody is seeing it! How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope you know, you made my day by commenting :D

    You're depressed??? Why??? Gah, homework. We have a four-day weekend over in New Jersey, and we didn't have school on Tuesday either, so homework's pretty light.

    He is. He so is.
    I shouldn't, but I do.
    *cries*

    D: You did?? Why? Ummmm, last night I had a dream I started crying...and then I went to science class...except I was in my seventh grade hall. Heh.

    If he stops being a complete and utter asshole (arse?), then he's gunna kill himself? That's a little sad. You're right, it's just a call for attention, but he must realize that--and forgive my harshness--we on the bus wouldn't cry. We'd feel guilty as hell and sad, but we wouldn't cry.
    It's very sad.

    ReplyDelete