October 21, 2009

Do you think about me now and then?

Homecoming was awesome! I loved every minute of it. Puja, Aniesa and I danced pretty much the whole time and man was I sore afterwords. Such a workout. (I say that, but our theme was 'Candyland' so anything I burned off, I most likely regained. haha.) I would see people I knew and talk to them briefly and then move on. It's already decided that we're going again next year. Here are the photos I have of it so far. Stupidly, I didn't bring my own camera with me, yet that was because I thought it'd be too bulky and liable to break if around my neck. Here's me, Puja and Aniesa.
I had gone to my friend Regina's house for a pre-party to get ready with the various girls I'm friends with. I had to edit this particular photo because the blur was uncool. Now I made the blurry-ness more or less artistic. Maybe. Oh, and the guy, Garrett, had come towards the end for just dinner, pictures and departure. From left to right: Emily, Puja, me, Swanny, Garrett, Morgan and Regina. Aniesa wasn't able to make it.
Did anyone watch the SNL episode where Gerard Butler hosted? If I recall correctly, it was on just this past Saturday. I think I have digitally recorded it. If not, hulu here I come. From what I gather, though, that site, as lovely as it is, can't show full episodes of certain things due to copyright issues, which makes sense, I suppose.

I entered my pumpkin in the pumplin decorating contest at school today. It is done through the library and basically, it has the same concept as the cake contest I did last spring. Pick a book that deals with scary stuff, the supernatural, vampires, etc. All of this is part of some -- I believe national -- Teen Reed Week. I hope I win because there are more prizes than there are entrants. Someone will get to? I have no idea. Official judging is tomorrow and the results revealed tomorrow afternoon. I chose Coraline by Neil Gaiman. I've probably mentioned the book before. Here's the finished pumpkin:


Math homework awaits.

5 comments:

  1. It's hard not to when I feel happy that my crush is positioned so that I can pretend he's looking at me. Gawd, he has big eyes...

    Heh, 'tis quite alright. Hope you feel better sooooooooooooooooon :(

    Gawsh, I wish I had an event to cover. I. AM. SO. BORED. Lol, I like your posts.

    YOU MEAN ANON? SAY IT ISN'T SO! That does sound rather irking. How'd you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay i'm glad you had so much fun! maybe i missed out then on good times, who knows. ;P
    good luck with your math homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cute photos! i wish we had homecoming in the UK.

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in your homecoming dress! And that pumpkin looks way cool, great job with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rainbow necklace you're wearing in the homecoming picture is lovely. I'm a little jealous!
    Coraline was my favourite book for a while. I haven't watched the film though. Coraline's voice sounded all wrong in the trailer so I was put off - a wonderful story though!
    Neil Gaiman is just generally brilliant. About a week ago I read his 'The Graveyard Book' and it was great! Definitely one I'd recommend if you liked Coraline!

    ReplyDelete