January 03, 2010

Vacation's come and gone too late.

As hoped, Nikki and I got to hang out yesterday and it was awesome. We hung at my house first, playing games on Wii and going outside to take these photos.

*all credit goes to Nikki in the pictures where I am in the frame

Then we went to her house where more fun ensued. We ate popcorn, spaghetti and answered movie trivia. Then we sat in her room and reminisced. I miss seeing and laughing with her on a regular basis, but I think by not, we cherish the moments together that much more. I'm incredibly happy she's my best friend.

I'm having serious mixed feelings about returning to school on Tuesday though. The positive side? Seeing my friends, especially Puja who has shorter hair now! The negative? The work that is involved. Obviously. I'd much prefer playing Nancy Drew for the PC all day in the comforts of my home.

Well, I'm off to dreamland.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. The photos are wonderful! Especially the lighting, so magical! :)
    -Tangerine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely! And it looks so nice where you are - I'd love to not have to wear a coat and a million layers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is lovely. I want to steal that sweater!

    Popcorn and spaghetti? Sounds like a perfect meal. My dad always buys those holiday popcorn tins with cheese, caramel, and butter popcorn and I engulf them. Especially the cheese!

    I miss school just because I love all my coursework but I also love lounging around blogging, re-reading the HP series, and drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate, tea, and coffee. I am the best at being lazy.

    I'm glad you had a great time with a good friend : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is so long, i'm jealous. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rainbow light leaks are glorious. Your hair is really prett too.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the rainbow light leaks are glorious. Your hair is really prett too.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures your friend took are really pretty, especially the last one (:
    puja is a cool name! me likey (:

    ReplyDelete