January 01, 2010

This is new.

I was running down the middle of the street this evening, my feet bare, the air frigid. I spread my arms wide though gaining speed. And had I been the slightest bit more bold, I would've shouted, at the top of my lungs, "I'm alive!" because that's exactly how I felt.

I'm excited for tomorrow because me and Nikki are finally going to get to hang out. We're going to have a great time and hopefully take lots of awesome pictures.I had seen her briefly on Tuesday, but it was only long enough for me to give her a belated Christmas present. She loved it and it was "perfect."

Speaking of awesome pictures, here's what tonight's sunset looked like.
I did no editing whatsoever. I thought the palm trees' silhouettes helped make an interesting frame.

Well, here's to an awesome year! Good night, world.

3 comments:

  1. I love the first paragraph. Wonderful description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dats okay....

    Hahaha, that's good.

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Twilight Princess.

    ReplyDelete