April 12, 2010

Expect the unexpected.

Today went better in the ways I thought it'd go worse and vise versa. Let me explain.

My history presentation went not-quite as planned and I wish I could've thought on my feet on ways to salvage a few points we ultimately lost. Oh, well. The good news is after nearly crying while taking my math quiz (and whining the night before about having to take it), I got a 97 on it. Woot, woot!

Otherwise, I've been a lazy bum. Speaking of bum, though, I'm ALMOST done with my homeless man/social issue art project. I've added more details and a second canvas -- you'll have to see the picture to know what I mean -- but it'll look really cool, I think. Meanwhile I'm in the sketching stage of the next project which I think I said before would be about The Catcher in the Rye somehow.

Interesting sunset.
Also, my brother went to Prom this past Sunday. He told me he had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I have some exams tomorrow >.< I hope they go better than I'm fearing.

    Congrats on math! :D

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if your history presentation didn't go quite as smashingly as it could've, that's awesome about your math quiz! And the sunset does look quite lovely :D

    ReplyDelete