April 20, 2010

It's one of those nights.

I've spent most of my time texting my best friend, watching YouTube videos and enjoying not having any homework. I'm living the good life.

I'm accepting my award for the arbor day contest tomorrow evening. Also, if possible, I'll be getting a hair-cut in the afternoon. My bangs need snipping. They are just about at their awkward length where no matter how you wear them, you look like a fool.

I really want to go to the beach. I get my big chance this weekend-- more or less -- because I'm going with fellow advanced art classmates to compete in a sand sculpting contest. It should be fun. It's one of those things you have to do once. If I hate it, I'll just never ever do it again. Simple as that.

3 comments:

  1. Sand sculpting sounds like an insane amount of fun. It's all existential too, because you're not building for permanence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No homework definitely makes any day good, hehe. I hope all goes well with your haircut! And take me with you to the beach por favor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got my hair trimmed the other day, and i'd been thinking about getting myself some bangs for several months but haven't had the nerve to do it. :(

    ReplyDelete