April 30, 2010

Goodbye, BEDA.

I'm attending a leadership seminar tomorrow. I don't quite know what to expect besides that it "will feature speakers who are local leaders in business, science, education, government and other professions," and the theme is "2010, Leadership for Change". I have mixed feelings about giving up a Saturday and sleeping in to do this. I'll take one for the team?

I've been researching various vintage cameras like the Diana+. I want one. Is this unreasonable?

This is my last day of BEDA. I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. I only missed two days out of the whole 30. I appreciate those who commented, and especially those who commented frequently. It made it all worthwhile.

Today in math class we had to write a five paragraph essay. Eww. The prompt was if we had the power to change three things about our school, what would they be and why. Ingeniously I said I'd get rid of the mandatory writing of a five paragraph essay each grading period. I'm such a rebel. The kid that sits next to me wrote about how the lights should be replaced with candles. None of us took it really seriously.

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Retro things are just so much cooler yea? Like what happened to all the future gadgets that makes me look for an antique that's like 100x better? I just got a new synthesizer from 1981 and use it for shows instead of my laptop :P haha.

    http://www.production-room.com/gfx/news/large/moog-rogue.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the music on your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd have terry robes and slippers for each student. the students should get to assign homework to the teacher once a week. and... nap time for all ages.

    ReplyDelete