April 23, 2011

I just haven't met you yet.

My day was ripe with adventure!

Following my study session with Puja at her house in the morning, we drove to the movie theater where we met up with Jackie and Aniesa. We decided to see Hanna. I must say, the cinematography was stunning and the music electrifying, which I guess in part makes up for the lack of a comprehensive plot. The self-proclaimed pansies of the group, Puja and Aniesa, jumped at the "scary" parts and the four of us shared laughs at somewhat inappropriate moments. It's gory and violent so it's not one for the kiddies, but among friends it was amusing and entertaining in a strange way.

Afterwards we trekked to the frozen yogurt shop. It was my first time there and it was divine. I snapped some photos though Jackie refused to be in them.

I went back to Puja's for another study session and then came home. I really should've done history glossary, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Heck, I still can't.

Earlier this evening my mom and went and saw the Yale Whiffenpoofs perform. They interspersed the songs they sang with hysterical comedic bits, including one where they took turns introducing themselves and this one said he was Ron Weasley and double majoring in Transfiguration and Hermione Granger. They performed this, joking about how it was the song that got them eliminated from The Sing Off. They're so, so talented!

Seriously, I've had such an awesome day! I hope everyone is having a great weekend as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love their name!

    And frozen yogurt is the best... a friend of mine works at a shop called Diddy's and she's always trying to get me to go, but I'm lazy and I just go to the yogurt shop nearby Target.

    ReplyDelete