April 15, 2011

Magenta.

I just got back from seeing The Conspirator with my mom. It was intensely good! Definitely worth my time, money, and wait. Oh, let's just say I've known that James McAvoy was involved with it for at least a year, maybe two.

I wish I felt coherent enough to write more. Alas, I'm tired beyond wits end. Tomorrow is another day.

Here's some pictures instead.
Wednesday's outfit:
Hair clip -- Forever 21, shirt -- Kohl's, necklace -- Forever 21, skirt -- Forever 21, tights -- Target, shoes -- Wal-Mart, ring -- Forever 21, nail polish -- Forever 21


Today's outfit:
Hair clip -- Forever 21, Sunglasses -- ModCloth, shirt -- Forever 21, tank -- Target, shorts -- Forever 21, shoes -- Shoe Carnival, nail polish -- Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEH TYPO

    Hey James McAvoy you're ridiculously attractive so I think I should see that movie... haha.

    You look mighty perdy. :) I may have to hijack your wardrobe... so watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your movie review.

    Fun outfits too.

    ReplyDelete