April 16, 2011

What if you could see my heart?

Today was a good day. I woke up around eight and then spent time planning a photoshoot with Zack and Emilia. I suggested also creating a stop motion video and hopefully that can be managed. I'm inspired by my friend Karen's beautiful stop motion of Kyle and his girlfriend Mackenzie, but I haven't decided on a song to use. While I like "Oh No, I Tried" by Right Away, Great Captain it may not have the right tempo nor convey the emotions I want. Any ideas?

I went shopping with my mom but otherwise my day has been a cycle of: lazing around, doing homework, repeat. Hurray for weekends!

P.S. I think I'm going to save my full review of The Conspirator for April 25th on Mix Tape so be sure to check that out if you're interested!

2 comments:

  1. That stop motion really was sweet :) If you make one definitely post it here so we can see it! Mmmmm as for songs to use, for some reason The Gambler by fun. comes to mind, dunno why though haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stop motion videos! I really hope you do one and share it with us! Also, I really like the song that you're thinking of doing it with. I think the song Trust Your Stomach by Marching Band would also be a pretty cool song to do a stop motion with :)

    ReplyDelete