August 14, 2012

Productivity.

I feel a day doesn't go by without me joining a new social media site.  Seriously.  I may have a problem.  The other day I started a Day Zero account to better keep track my short and long term goals.  Seems somewhat useful, no?

Most of my day has been spent filling out college forms.  I also talked to my college's tennis coach, which was slightly nerve-wracking.  I need to practice a lot more.  The last time I picked up a racquet was April.  I also need to start working out and building my stamina back up.  It's days like these I wish I lived next door to a gym.  I'd go run on a treadmill if it was that convenient, sure.  I wish my bike's tires weren't messed up or I'd ride that around more too.

If I do everything I intend to do in college (join a leadership program, play Varsity tennis, work, and study hard) I don't think I'll be having much time to blog.  I think I would like to stay active, though, as opposed to doing what I've done somedays this summer.  Being stuck in webloops can't be healthy.

I've read quite a bit more of The Ghost Map.  I should probably finish that this week.

My friends went to Universal and Islands of Adventure today without me.  I can't afford it.  They have annual passes.  Sigh.  I'd be more upset if they hadn't done the exact same thing before.

I got my Blogger T-shirts in the mail!  Thanks for sending both a medium and large; the large is too big.  It'll have to be a shirt I wear to sleep or something.

In other news, my future co-worker e-mailed me to say hello!  He seems really nice and I can't wait meet him in person.

I hope you're having a good...uh, what day is it?  Tuesday?  Yeah, Tuesday.

Days until I start college: 17
Days until my birthday: 57

8 comments:

  1. I don't join that many social media sites! When I do, I usually update is twice then forget about it forever.

    Tennis is a great sport, but I think I'm past the point of no return when it comes to athletic. Meh. I'll content myself to a life of laziness. You could try jogging outside! ...but I bet it's really hot there :(

    In response to your comment, thanks! I am too. I might flip my shit if it can't be fixed. MAYBE.

    I'm torn between two boots from DSW. I won't talk about them here either! Suspense :P Haha, I'll probably mention them in my post today, assuming I don't save it till ten again.

    I don't sleep till two in the morning anyway X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's me with Pinterest. I only go on every once in a great while. I'm addicted to YouTube and Tumblr, though.

      Delete
  2. Short term goals: Join Day Zero
    Long term goals: Find other Social Networking sites to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day zero sounds pretty cool, but I feel like I'd forget to update my goals :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear the same will happen to me...we'll have to see.

      Delete
  4. the blogger ts are the best huh? : )

    ReplyDelete